Tuesday, March 30, 2004

My cold is keeping me brain dead. It's not fun at all actually. It's moved from my head, into my chest and I'm a coughing fool for large chunks of the day now. The decreased levels of oxygen to my brain killing me and I can't think of anything original to write about today. Fortunately, it's Memes List to the rescue, here ya go:

TV Tuesday

1. Do you consider yourself a "fan" of reality TV?

I guess it depends upon how you define reality TV. I don't watch shows like Fear Factor or Survivor but I am a TLC junkie: Baby Story, Wedding Story, Second Chance, Dating Story...I love those shows and they are about as close to "reality" as the prime time stuff is I guess. I'm not into the competition shows at all. I like programs that show a slice of someone's life. In particular, I like the Taking it Off series that the Discovery Health Channel Canada shows.

2. What's your "can't miss" reality TV show (or shows)?

The only prime time "reality" show that we ever got into watching was The Restaurant. We hated Rocco, we hated the way he ran his kitchen but, as folks who have actually built and run restaurants, we were hooked. It was fun to watch the carnage every week (yeah, we made catty comments through the whole thing, so sue us!!). If the Osbournes counts as reality, we also watched that for a while.

3. What reality TV show do you suppose the devil plays on the TV in Hell as punishment?

That's easy: The Anna Nicole Show. period. end.

~Bonus~
If you were given a free ticket to be on any reality show, which one would you choose?

Yikes. In all honesty, I would not want be on any of them.

No comments: