Monday, March 15, 2004

So this morning, when I had to be up early, I couldn't wake up. It's terrible and I hate it!!

It was totally freezing and damp in our office this morning. Terrible, bone-chilling cold. It's almost spring for peet's sake. We actually had to turn our little space heaters on. Now of course, it's steamy in here. My face is flushed and warm but hands are like two blocks of ice. No fun I tell ya!!

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. I love that the days are getting longer and that the snow is gone but I hate how gross everything looks and I also hate how you don't know how to dress when you leave the house in the morning. The inbetweenness of it all is irritating!

Anyway, file this under "not a shock"!

Franz Ferdinand
Indie rock! You're my most favourite type of
music... Your music channels lots of emotion.
On the top it seems simple, but underneath
there's always a deep meaning... As your name
you're independent from most of music! Stay
that way! Good on you! There's so much
variation in your style...from deep and
thoughtful like The Stills, to happy go lucky
like Belle & Sebastian, to dancy and catchy
Franz Ferdinand, and back to boogie down Hot
Hot Heat and The Rapture...


What genre of rock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: