Thursday, March 04, 2004

I'm actually feeling better today. I have felt like total poopie all week. All of the stress of work has been piling up and it finally hit me square in the back on Sunday afternoon. I spent most of Sunday and all of Monday on the heating pad, popping ibuprofen and watching movies on TV (Far From Heaven, Very Annie Mary & Grass -- I thought they were all great!).

About an hour ago, I realized that my back pain is almost gone. I dragged my ass through Tuesday and Wednesday at work. It was pretty difficult but I managed it. I also realize now that I was able to get a lot of work done this week. I'd felt like I was spinning my wheels all week but I guess I wasn't! Nice!!

Tomorrow I'm taking a day off. We had planned to be out of town tonight but that's not happening now. I decided to take the day anyway. I really think I need it and I'm looking forward to doing very little over the next three days!!

No comments: