Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of October 1

Happy October folks.

It's officially fall now and it feels like stinky summer today.  How the heck is it possible that the humidex is going to be in the low 30's today?

Because it actually feels like summer today, I'm going to share a very summer-y song with you.  It's an incredible cover of the classic Drifters song "Under The Boardwalk" by the always fantastic Undertones. 

I've heard many many cover versions of this song over the years but this one has always been my favourite (well, always since I heard it!).  You can find it on their 1980 album "Hypnotised" (such a great record, also contains the hits "My Perfect Cousin" and "Wednesday Week").

Enjoy this last little bit of summer if you can and have some fun dancing around the house to the Undertones today xo

Oh, under the boardwalk
Down by the sea
On a blanket with my baby
Is where I'll be


No comments: