Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - Together Again

This could be a guilty pleasure song except I don't really believe in them anymore. Goodness knows that I did for a long time. I would hide my secret love for cheesey songs. No more!! Embrace the cheese, bring it into the light and share it with your friends!!

Today, I'm doing that, my Way Back Wednesday song is from 1997. "Together Again" was a pretty big single for Janet Jackson, from "The Velvet Rope." It's one of those songs that if I hear it being played, I'll stop and listen to the rest of it. I just plain old like this song for no particular reason.

As it's mid-week, if you're needing a tune to inspire you to have a little dance party at your desk or in your kitchen, this could be it.  Enjoy it kittens xo

There are times when I look above and beyond
There are times when I feel your love around me, baby
I'll never forget my baby
I'll never forget you


No comments: