Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - Put Your Teeth Up On The Window Sill

It's such a dark and dreary morning around here that I need something to perk me up.  More than coffee, although coffee is good, don't get me wrong. I needed some toe-tapping, kitchen dance party music.  Something that you can bop around the house to while you wait for that slow dripping coffee to get into your mug. 

The thing that definitely helped my mood this morning is pretty awesome and I hope, if you're moving slowly too, this gets you going!  For Way Back Wednesday this week, I'm sharing "Put Your Teeth Up On The Window Sill" by Southern Culture on the Skids!!

This song was released in 1994 (again, what is up with 1994 and all of the good good music?) on their "Ditch Diggin'" album.  I found this incredible live version from 2010 and if this doesn't put some sunshine and a little boogie in your rainy morning, nothing will.

Enjoy and happy hump day kiddos xo


No comments: