Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - Perfect

Once again, we've made it all the way to the middle of the week.  It feels good so far.  I've got a lot on my plate but I'm also getting through a very very long "to do" list and that's making me really happy. This week, for Way Back Wednesday I'm heading back to the 80's again.

What can I say? I turned 13 in 1980 so my entire teenage experience happened during the Aqua Net and Sun In decade!

The song I'm sharing today, however, was not released while I was still a teenager.  It was released in 1988 by Fairground Attraction, a single from their fab LP "The First of a Million Kisses." Today's song was a number one single for Fairground Attraction and their album won a bunch of awards when it was originally released.

I'll not say a lot more about it other than it's catchy as all get out and an excellent toe-tapper for a blustery Wednesday.  I loved it then and I still love it today, it's a timeless song. One thing I noticed about the video is, the very 80's fashion is all back again. Who knew?

Enjoy "Perfect" by Fairground Attraction and have a very happy hump day kittens xo

I don't want half hearted love affairs
I need someone who really cares.
Life is too short to play silly games
I've promised myself I won't do that again.

No comments: