Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of October 29

It's been a while since I've shared a Beatles tune here.  I stumbled upon this live version of the Muffs (with the Bangles) covering "Rain" and thought it would be just about a perfect song for this  particular Tuesday.
Photo by Maria Younghans
It's perfect for a few reasons:

  1. I love the Muffs and am still feeling sad / numb about the loss of the incredibly talented Kim Shattuck
  2. I've been a fan of the Beatles as long as I can remember
  3. It's been raining a lot here recently (that time of the year) but when the sun does pop out, it's brilliant and just gorgeous.

So, here you go, The Muffs and friends performing Rain, live in 2014.  Enjoy kittens xo

Can you hear me?
That when it rains and shines
(When it rains and shines)
It's just a state of mind
(When it rains and shines)
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me?


No comments: