Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Way Back Wednesday - Escape (The Pina Colada Song)

So, I'm a fan of Spotify. In particular, I like how they generate playlists for me and, at the end of the year, provide me with a list of my most listened to songs from the previous 12 months.  Because of Spotifty, I have gotten back into buying music again in a big way (I've always been a record purchaser but it had tapered off a bit during Mark's illness).  I wanted to say that because some folks hate music services like that because they say that it stops folks from buying new records, not true for this girl.

Last week, they generated a playlist called "Your Summer Rewind" and one of the songs on my list was Rupert Holmes' Escape (The Pina Colada Song).  I decided to share it here for Wayback Wednesday.  This version of it features the previously mentioned Solid Gold Dancers.

Hope this puts a little cheesy smile on your face.  Enjoy kiddies xo


No comments: