Friday, July 27, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - Needle And A Knife

Friday, always a fun day for me.  I get to share something with you, lovelies, that I'm particularly enjoying.  It could be old or new (or just new to me) but ordinarily, it's something that makes my toe tap or gives me a delicious ear worm.

So, yeah, Tennis.  How fucking awesome are they?  Pretty awesome I'd say.  Recently, I'd say sometime in the last 8 months or so, I found out about them.  They have a super fun retro look and a pop sound I adore (as you know if you have spent any time reading my blog I'm a big fan of poppy stuff).

Tennis have been around for a while now, since 2010 or so.  They are from Denver, Colorado and are a married couple, Alaina Moore and Patrick Riley.  They make super fun, twee indie-pop and have several albums of material out there if you're interested in exploring the yummy sweetness that is Tennis.

So for your Friday listening pleasure, enjoy Needle and a Knife by Tennis.  It's from their Ritual in Repeat album xo

Only your lonely love can devour you
But when when you're lonely,
the same love empowers you,
yeah


No comments: