Monday, March 16, 2009

sprung


sammy
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I think that the spring-ish weather might stick around for a few days.

We had a great weekend 'round here, busy, but good. It was so nice to get the dogs out to the dog park again. Gracie particularly seemed to enjoy it. Sammy always love to run in the wide open space but Gracie had only been to the park a couple of times last fall so she was a little nervous about it. Once she saw Sam take off from the van, she wasn't too far behind him.

We've really noticed a huge change in her personality over the past 6 weeks or so. She's completely come out of her shell and is very sweet and friendly. Whenever someone comes to the door, she very politely approaches them with a big smile on her face. Everyone who meets her just falls in love with her.

I almost can't believe how nice the weather is right now. Seriously, I keep wanting to pinch myself. The other day, I looked at some photos I took at the end of March and we still had a tonne of snow on the ground until well into April. Right now, except for one little spot in the back yard which doesn't get much sun, we've got no ice or snow on our property. It's pretty sweet. It'll be so nice to see green grass again. It's just around the corner, I know it!

No comments: