Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a few tuesday things


Wolfe Island wind farm
Originally uploaded by Julep67
So we had a great weekend 'round here. Absolutely fun and busy and good.

Yesterday, however, we both felt a little yucky. Mark had a migraine, I had a sinus headache and had to take a 1/2 day off from work. Today though, we're both good as can be.

I'm a smidgen bit busy today so I thought I'd just share a few thoughts with you, aren't you glad you're here?

1. RuPaul's Drag Race is awesome. Finally, a Drag Race which is actually a race between men in drag and not a car thingy. I'm a fan of Nina Flowers. Not sure if it's already aired in the US and they know who the winner is. I've been watching it on MuchMoreMusic here in Canada and we've still got one episode left. Go! Nina! Go!

2. Wind Farms are cool. We went to Wolfe Island on the weekend to see the wind farm (eventually there will be 86 turbines I think) before it goes online. Those turbines are huge and impressive.

3. It sometimes takes a bad sinus headache to help you appreciate how good, normal feels. Normal is feeling really nice right now.

No comments: