Friday, March 06, 2009

let's shake!

I'm having a really good day so far today. The to do list I thought I'd tackle isn't really moving much but I'm getting other things done so that's okay.

The weather here is warm but cloudy. The best thing though is that it's not raining, and it was supposed to. This means that the doggies at home can play outside without getting soaked to the skin (not that the rain slows them down at all) all day long.

Not sure what we're doing this weekend. I want to try to not do too much and rest up from my cold/back spell but I do have a few little things I'd like to accomplish around the house so we'll see how that goes.

Right now though, life is good and I can't really complain about anything at all. Cool huh?

How about a little bit of jazzed up Dave Rave to get the weekend off to an excellent start!?

No comments: