Wednesday, March 11, 2009

chew it


chew it
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I'm getting a little tired of arriving at work in the dark each morning. The street lights were still on this morning when I got into work. I don't think it should be that dark at 7:30 a.m. but that's just me.

It's super insanely windy here today and I know it was weirding the dogs out this morning. Sammy was following me around like he was my shadow all morning and Gracie was really agitated about something. It wasn't until I went outside that I realized how blustery it was.

My week seems to be flying along at lightning speed. I sometimes stop and think about how quickly the time goes by and it frightens me a little. Not as much as ice does but all the same, it's a little weird to me.

And because everything always finds it's way back to talking about dogs, I wanted to bring your a very cool bunch of people to your attention. We've been watching a show on the National Geographic channel recently called "Dog Town" and it's a program about an animal sanctuary in Utah. The show focuses on dogs who are at the Best Friends Animal Society and the stories are amazing. I will admit though, that Mark and I rarely get through an episode without crying at some point. We cry because we are big sucky doggie-loving babies. I'm not ashamed to admit that either. So there!

No comments: