Wednesday, March 25, 2009

fountain face

Ugh. My face is all drippy today. My nose and my eyes are dripping like crazy and I had to break down and take some of my fake drist*n stuff this morning because my headache was back.

It's hard to tell if this is a cold or allergies actually. I've spoken to a few people who have the same symptoms and don't normally suffer from allergies so I'm thinking that this may be more of a cold thing. Hopefully it'll pass quickly, I'm tired of it. The weather is getting too nice outside to be stuck inside, feeling lousy.

Speaking of outside, we had our yard de-pooped this weekend. Normally, we take care of poop clean up ourselves but over the winter, it's not easy to do. Firstly, the snow kept falling and covering it up, and then it would be frozen to the ground. Last year, we hired a local company to de-poop us and we had them come back this year. it took them less than an hour and Mark reported that they took away between 25 and 30 pounds of poop. Gross huh?

Now that things are cleaned up back there, we hope to get raking soon. It's still a little too wet in spots but maybe by the weekend it'll be okay. We've got plans to do some modifications to our deck again this year (last year we moved the steps). It should be cool when it's done, once it warms up a bit, we can start on that. The big project we have to figure out before can start on that is removing a small stump from the yard. If anyone has any tips to share, I'd love to hear them. Stump be gone, I want my extended deck!!

No comments: