Tuesday, October 23, 2007

impractical joke

This is the first time in several hours that I've felt even part way normal. The tired feeling I had yesterday (with the not mentioned before pressure in my ears and watery eyes) was the start of a cold I've been fighting. I didn't sleep much last night but managed to get some naps in this morning.

Between tea and water and soup, I've been either running to the loo or snoozing all day. I just dragged my butt into the shower and that has definitely perked me up. Thank goodness. I didn't go to work today and I feel really badly about that. Stuff's busy right now and the last thing I needed was to miss a day this week but sometimes you just have to. I'm sure my office mates (I share an office with 3 other people) will be happy that I kept my germs to myself today.

No comments: