Monday, October 15, 2007

see you all on monday


see you all on monday
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I'm functioning on very little sleep right now.

On Saturday night, I could not shut my brain off to sleep. I got a couple of hours yesterday during the day but again, last night, I couldn't settle. Finally, at 3 a.m., I got up and watched some tv for an hour or so. Eventually at 4 a.m. I went back to sleep but I had to be up an hour later or that kind of sucked.

Everyone was dragging their asses around today. It's bittersweet, this feeling of having accomplished something but not having the time to enjoy how that feels. We just have to jump into the next thing and can't take much time to reflect.

Oh well, onwards and upwards, right?

Hopefully, if I'm lucky, I'll sleep tonight. I'd really like that, a lot!

No comments: