Monday, October 01, 2007

glass head


glass head
Originally uploaded by Julep67
My head was fuzzy all day today. No matter what I did, I couldn't seem to get it together.

Honestly, I think I'm overtired. I worked a lot of extra hours last week and, in the middle of it all, I wasn't sleeping. Even the last couple of nights I've not been sleeping solidly. I hope this passes soon because I've got a lot on my plate the next couple of weeks. Hell, the next couple of months really but the next two weeks are particularly busy.

During the past week, I've reconnected with 3 people who I'd lost touch with. The three of them couldn't be more different and I met them all in different times during my life, through very different circumstances.

The internet is a good place for assholes to hide and do stupid stuff sometimes. At other times, it's a nice place to rediscover lost friends and be remind of happy and sad memories. Lately, for me anyway, the good stuff is outnumbering the bullshit.

No comments: