Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday Feast - 53

Appetizer
What time do you usually wake up each day? If you could choose your wake-up time, when would it be?

The alarm goes off at 4:06 a.m. but it usually takes me 10 to 20 minutes to get my butt out of bed.

Soup
When was the last time you bought groceries? What store did you go to? Name 3 things you purchased.

We bought groceries tonight. Amongst everything else, we picked up yogurt, chicken and bananas.

Salad
How many books have you read so far this year? Which was your favorite and why?

I have not read a single book. I have started a few but not finished any. Sad huh??

Main Course
What is something you consider to be very elegant? In particular, what about that item/place/person conjures up the feeling of elegance?

I can't think of a thing but I think that Princess Grace of Monaco was elegance personified.

Dessert
Who taught you how to drive?

Initially my dad taught me. I learned way back in the days before Sunday shopping and you could go to a mall parking lot and tear all around and practice parking without being in the way of anyone. Eventually, I took lessons so I could "learn the route" and pass the test. The lessons were a birthday gift from my parents.

No comments: