Friday, April 22, 2005

Here is this week's Friday Feast, #44:

Appetizer
Name something that helps you fall asleep.
Ordinarily, I have no trouble at all falling asleep. On the rare occasion that I do, I find that counting backwards from 100 will do it. I rarely get to 80.

Soup
Who brings out the best in you?
I think that Mark does. He makes me want to be a more thoughtful, caring person so I am (or try to be).

Salad
What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Curl up with a cup of tea or coffee and watch a movie or read.

Main Course
Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...
time. The days just fly by and we never seem to get everything that we'd like to do, done. The stuff that needs to happen usually does but the things that we'd like to have happen often don't.

Dessert
Which shoe do you put on first?
Wow, I have never thought about it until just now. I always put my right shoe on first. Weird!

Happy weekend kiddies!!

No comments: