Monday, April 18, 2005

hanging on

If you can believe it, Joe and I are still sick. It really sucks and I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of having to keep the house so clean. It doesn't feel like our house at all. We can't relax because you never know when someone is going to want to see it. It'll be worthwhile in the end, I know, because it'll be sold and we can move to the new house but my goodness, it is way more stressful than I ever imagined that it could be.

Other than being sick and selling the house, everything is going okay. Our agent called tonight about a viewing tomorrow and told Mark that we shouldn't be too enthused about the 27 groups for the open house. He got the feeling that most of them were looky-loos. I would imagine that a lot of them were neighbours. That's okay though, maybe someone will mention it to a friend who will want to buy it. Any publicity is good, right?

If you have some fingers to spare, keep 'em crossed for us!

No comments: