Monday, January 10, 2005

In lieu of a proper post today, here is this week's version of "The Monday Madness":

1. My lucky number is 13.
2. My favorite day of the week is Sunday because Mark doesn't work and we get to spend the whole day together.
3. I spend about 60 hours/minutes on the phone a week, and none of those are long distance.
4. My favorite cereal is Special K.
5. One hobby of mine is updating my blog.
6. I wish I could spend more time with Mark.
7. I wish I could spend less time working.
8. I am really proud of my home.

One thing that made me smile today: My blinds were installed in my office today. They are smelly (vinyl roll-ups) but they are in. At this time of the year, with the sun on such a wicked angle, we actually have a lot of sunshine bouncing off of our monitors in the mornings.

No comments: