Wednesday, January 05, 2005

hump day, already?

Not much is happening. It's quiet and cold here today. Our brief fling with spring has passed I guess. I won't complain too loudly, afterall, it is January, the weather could be a whole lot worse.

At work, we're all still stuck at the table. Dropping like flies though. One person was off sick yesterday, another one today. It's hard to stay healthy while you're basically in each other's pockets. It's weird to say the least.

Mark is starting to feel better. They didn't do anything for him yesterday other than the x-ray. His doctor will have them in a few days I guess and we'll go from there. The painkillers are allowing him to get some sleep which is helping him recover. He is starting to get some increased mobility in his knee which is a huge improvement. Joe's still feeling sore but I know he's on the mend, even if he won't admit.

Hopefully, the end of this week, they'll both be up and around and back to normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

One thing that made me smile today: My "new" office is really sweet. The furniture is assembled and it looks fabulous with the new paint and carpet. I cannot wait to get back in there, get unpacked and get some work done!!

No comments: