Tuesday, October 05, 2004

sunny sunny sunny

It's so bright again today. It's just gorgeous, cool, but gorgeous. I spoke a little too soon yesterday about the headache. It came back again last night so I'm wondering if it's not some kind of allergy. It's really only been a problem since the leaves started falling from the trees so that may be the case.

The whole thing has drained me though so I don't have much to say today. Because my brain isn't working very well today, here's the latest edition of TV Tuesday - Week 26 - Sports:

1. Do you watch sports on TV? If so, which?

No I don't. I will make an occasional exception for baseball but it's got to be a very good game. In our house, Mark's dad watches enough for all three of us.

2. Is there a sport you'd like to see more (or less) of on TV?

I pretty much tune it all out so it wouldn't matter to me one bit if there more or less of anything in particular on.

3. What's the most memorable sports moment you've seen on TV?

Probably the Toronto Blue Jays winning the world series for the first time. That was very cool.

One thing that made me smile today: It's kind of small and insignificant but I managed to get a couple of things off of my desk this morning that have been driving me nuts. They weren't complicated or anything, I just hadn't been able to get to them. It's a nice feeling, crossing things off of my never-ending "to-do" list.

No comments: