Monday, October 04, 2004

good morning

So far so good today. I don't have a headache. I feel well rested. It's all good right now.

It feels a little strange to be wearing fall/winter type clothes again. It's definitely cool outside today and there is no way I could have gotten away with bare legs and sandals like I had done all last week. I'm not complaining at all, I like this time of the year, it's just odd, the adjustment period.

Anyway, clothes and sinuses aside, I'm really looking forward to the Vice-Presidential debate tomorrow night. I've quite enjoyed reading the post-debate who-haw since Friday morning. I'm sure that Edwards will make toast of Cheney tomorrow night. Should be good!!

One thing that made me smile today: Not having a headache. I feel really liberated right now. Having a pounding headache for days on end is no fun at all.

No comments: