Wednesday, October 13, 2004

the finale

So the last debate is tonight. We're looking forward to it. On Friday night, Bush seemed slightly more coherent than he had in the first debate but I still felt that he was really under-prepared. You would think that his handlers and coaches would be able to do a better job brain-washing him but I guess they can't. I find it ironic that a man who had no record in Washington, prior to stealing the presidency, can criticize someone who has been in the Senate for 20 some years. I shouldn't be surprised either, I mean, he is also a chicken hawk who will criticize someone's service record. He's a twisted fuck.

I'm fighting a cold right now I think. Everyone around the office has something and I've been trying really hard to not get sick myself. I just hate how folks won't stay home when they are barking and coughing all over themselves. It's gross and no one wants your germs!

One thing that made me smile today: Free sinus medication. My doctor gave me a bunch of samples of a nasal spray that should help with the sinus problems I've been having lately. She's the best!!

No comments: