Sunday, October 03, 2004

lazy sunday

Because we got so much done yesterday, we were able to just chill today. It was lovely. We actually slept in a little bit this morning. I did not get out of bed until well after 8 a.m. Nice huh??

We actually did not leave the house all day today. There really wasn't any reason to and I'm glad that we were able to hibernate a little bit. I'm truly a homebody at heart and sometimes, it's nice to just close the blinds and shut the world out. Mark made us a really delicious brunch of eggs, lox and onions and then we just watched a disk full of Futurama Season 4 on DVD. It was just what I needed. I still am not feeling 100% better so I couldn't really have done anything more strenuous anyway.

Sometimes, on Sundays, you just have to do nothing.

One thing that made me smile today: Ibuprofen. My head and eyes were throbbing all day. I think it's sinuses and it's making me crazy. The only thing that helped all day was my extra strength no-name Ibuprofen. Go drugs!

No comments: