Monday, October 11, 2004

a day late and a dollar short

We had a nice dinner at my mum's tonight. It wasn't the same as seeing the whole fam-damnily at my Aunt's yesterday but it was nice all the same. For a change, we managed to survive an entire Thanksgiving weekend without having to eat turkey which was very nice.

Other than dinner at mum's, we didn't do much. I was still feeling a little crappy so we slept in this morning again. It was so nice to be so lazy. My head is still a little weird but overall, much better than it had been. I'm not sure whether I have a sinus infection or it's just allergies or what it is. I'll see my doctor this week so I'll ask her about it then. It's odd.

One thing that made me smile today: It was great to see my parent's today. As the crow flies, they don't live that far from us but we still don't see them very often. I don't remember the last time the five us got together for a meal. Yikes, that's sad huh?? Anyway, it was a very pleasant visit and a nice meal. I'm pretty sure that a good time was had by all.

No comments: