Thursday, November 06, 2003

royal gala apples are still yummy!

weirdly, as I have typed here the past two days, I've been eating an apple..mmm...odd!

I'm still feeling sick but fighting it. I'm getting really sick of the headaches and zombie feeling that I've had the past several days. It bites.

I realized today that I have almost a week of vacation leftover and about the same in lieu days accumulated. I think I'm going to take them all together before the Christmas break. I'm really lucky because our office shuts down between Christmas and New Years. Also, this year, because New Years Day falls on a Thursday, we have January 2 off. It's looking like I'm going to be able to take a week and a half off before Christmas. I think that my last day of work for the year will be December 11. It'll be a nice break. By the time it rolls around, I usually really need it. I did it last year and it was very nice. Mark will be working but I'll be able to putter around the house and get us all ready for the holidays. I'll also be able to get our running around done, during the day when it's not so busy. It's his really busy time at work so he'll be able to come home and just put his feet up, should be good. It's hard to be thinking about the holidays already but they are coming up, fast and furious.

No comments: