Monday, November 24, 2003

It's Monday again, already. So far my week is going really well. I'm at work today but I'm having one of those rare, super-productive days. It might just be regular-productive but it feels "super" because I tackled a bunch of jobs that I've been putting off for ages first thing this morning. You know the little annoying jobs that don't take much time and aren't really a high priority but they still have to get done? Well I had a big thick bulging file folder full of them. The unit I work in had been helping another unit on an event recently so last week was the first week in a while that I had to focus on my own stuff.

So, did you see Michael Jackson's mug shot on the weekend? I know that you're supposed be presumed innocent until proven guilty but looking at what he's done to his face, it's hard to imagine that he's innocent. I remember when I was a really little kid, watching the Jackson 5 cartoon on Saturday mornings. I had the biggest crush on Michael. He was so cute. I don't know how he can look at the mirror and think that what he's done to himself looks good. His behaviour just gets weirder all the time. I'd like to hope that he actually is innocent and that no one was hurt in all of this but it all just feels really wrong to me.

No comments: