Sunday, November 23, 2003

Although it flew in a blur, I had a nice weekend.

Honestly, I didn't do much of anything except for vacuuming and doing laundry. Mark and I spent the best part of this afternoon watching the Simpsons Season 3 on DVD with the audio commentary on. What I love about the Simpsons DVD is that there is an audio commentary for each and every episode and they are usually pretty hilarious.

Tonight (well, just late this afternoon I guess), we were out for dinner with Mark's dad. We ended up at Montana's and a nice, quick and early dinner. It was kind of nice to be home before 6 p.m. I know that this all sounds really boring and lame but it's been such a nice weekend. We've been so busy lately that this weekend felt like a real treat. Hopefully, the rest of this year will be just as laid-back and quiet as this weekend has been. Here's hoping anyway!

No comments: