Friday, November 21, 2003

Here's the Friday Five:

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.

- I'd like to finish up a couple of projects that we started around the house back in the spring but haven't completed
- I'd like to get my Christmas shopping done
- lose a few more pounds
- enjoy the two weeks I have booked off before Christmas
- finish the books I have piled up beside my bed right now.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.

Lisa M., Lisa L., Ryan P., Bill B., Leslie E.

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.

- play a musical instrument
- speak a different language
- build stuff with power tools (carpentry)
- bake bread without the use of my breadmaker
- stop my voice from going quivery and crying when I'm really angry (I'm the world's worst angry person!)

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).

- quit my job
- hire a personal trainer to workout with me every day
- move to New York or New Orleans or London
- start up another restaurant
- travel (a lot).

5. List five things you do that help you relax.

- hang out with Mark, anywhere, anytime
- workout
- sleep
- paint my toes
- reading

No comments: