Here is this week's Friday Five:
1. What food do you like that most people hate?
I don't know that there is anything in particular that I like that folks hate. I love a lot of different vegetables that some folks I know can't or won't eat (like broccoli for example).
2. What food do you hate that most people love?
I can't honestly think of any food that I hate. I mean, some foods, I won't eat if they aren't prepared the way I like them but I can't think of anything that I wouldn't eat.
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
I don't understand the appeal of men like Fabio (or pretty much any of the wrestling guys). He looks like a lunk head and, quite frankly, I've always thought that he looks a little too much like Alf for my liking (sorry Alf!).
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
Although he's not a "traditionally handsome" man, I think that James Gandolfini is very sexy. I think he's the hottest guy on television.
5. What popular trend baffles you?
Low rise jeans and crop tops. The jeans make your ass look huge. Bigger than it already is. I have a big ass already, I don't need to wear a pair of jeans that are basically too small, to make my ass look bigger. Many girls who wear this combo end up with a spare tire hanging out between the shirt and the jeans and it just looks terrible, in my humble opinion anyway!