Friday, May 21, 2021

Isolation Friday - Atomic

Atomic - Blondie
Happy Victoria Day Weekend kids!!

I'm off today, doing some errands, chilling out, basically setting the blue print for the next few days. 

It's also Isolation Friday and this week I'm sharing a song I love, just because I feel like it.

I hope you enjoy this wonderful song by Blondie, "Atomic." During the pandemic, I've been revisiting songs from my youth and have discovered that I still love some of them, just exactly the same amount that I did when I heard them for the first time. This is certainly one of those simply great songs. You can find it on Blondie's fourth studio album, 1979's "Eat To The Beat." It was released as a single in February 1980. 

Hope you all have fun this weekend. Well, as much fun as you can safely have, under a stay at home order. Take care and stay safe kittens xo

Tonight make it magnificent
Tonight
Make me tonight
Your hair is beautiful
Ohh oh, tonight
Atomic
Uh huh
Atomic
Uh huh


No comments: