Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Because It's Tuesday - week of May 18

Katrina and the Waves
I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who loves a long weekend but isn't such a fan of trying to get 5 days worth of work done in 4 days. Not complaining, it's a lovely problem to have. As you know, I work at Queen's University and our wonderful Principal, Patrick Deane gave us all Friday off so we get a four day weekend (woo hoo!!). We also have two 4-day weeks, back to back so while it's worth the extra work to get a nice break like that, it's a bit hairy for me at the moment. Again, never ever going to complain about this, just saying!!

So, as it's Tuesday, I'm sharing a cover with you fine folks. Today's cover is a fantastic version of the 1985 Katrina and the Waves tune, "Do You Want Crying" (written by the insanely talented Vince de la Cruz) as performed by The Dahlmanns. From Norway, the Dahlmanns featuring Andre Dahlmanns (of the Yum Yums) on guitar and vocals and his wife Cecile Dahlmann on lead vocals.

This is a great cover of a terrific song. I hope you enjoy it. Have a good weeks kiddos xo

I see that smile, it's your face
I feel you holding on and on
I hear your voice, it's saying bye bye love
I count my teardrops as they fall

No comments: