Thursday, May 20, 2021

Cancon Thursday - Never Alone

Kasador
Thursday feels like Friday today. I'm so ready for the long weekend. You truly have NO idea how good I'm feeling right now, to be facing a four day holiday weekend. 

It won't the typical "May 24" weekend of olden days, goodness knows. No cottage parties or any socializing for that matter. I do have some overdue yard work that's been calling my name so I suppose I'll get out and work on that. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Kingston weather can be wonky at times. I blame the lake.

Anyway, speaking of Thursday and Kingston... for Cancon Thursday this week, I'm sharing a song by a Kingston band, Kasador. For me, this is one of those songs that gets into my head (in such a good way) and then I find myself wanting to listen to it over and over again. I let this happen when I'm in the mood and it's always a good thing. Hope you enjoy it too. It's called "Never Alone" and was released on their 2016 self-titled EP.

Stay safe kittens xo

Lightning strikes twice
Once in the summer time 
She grew up knowing that the sky could always be her light

No comments: