Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Way Back Wednesday - More Today Than Yesterday

As it's Wednesday, it's time for a fun oldie. This song by The Spiral Starecase was the title track from their 1969 debut (and only) album "More Today Than Yesterday."
Spiral Starecase

I remember this song being on the radio a lot when I was a kid. It's a super catchy song and actually not a bad earworm at all.

It's got a great vibe, feels super spring / summery to me and this video is fantastic. Apparently, they formed in 1964 as a four piece instrumental group (the Fydallions) for an Air Force talent show. In this video, take a look at bass player Bobby Raymond, his dance moves are killer!!

Hope you enjoy this. Stay inside and stay healthy kiddos xo


Every day's a new day in love with you
With each day comes a new way of loving you
Every time I kiss your lips my mind starts to wander
And if all my dreams come true
I'll be spending time with you


No comments: