Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Because It's Tuesday - week of March 10

I'm hoping to get back on track this week. I missed a couple of days posting last week due to a weird bug I had. It's over now (hopefully) and, because it's Tuesday once again, I'm sharing a cover with you.

This week's song is a super cheesy late-80's pop song. It might be cheesy but it's also catchy as hell and lots of fun. I'm sharing a cover of it by Barry Manilow.  Now, I'm not a crazy Fanilow BUT I do love me some Barry Manilow. It seems only right that he cover a song like this because goodness knows folks gave him enough shit about the cheesey-ness of some of his songs over the years. His version is very very true to the original because, of course it is.

So, I'm gonna stop yapping and leave this little fromage nugget with you:  Barry Manilow performing Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up."

happy Tuesday kittens xo

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you


No comments: