Wednesday, May 20, 2009

seven


seven
Originally uploaded by Julep67
With all of the other stuff we had going on over the weekend, I forgot to mention that poor little seven died on the weekend. She'd been pretty lethargic over the past couple of weeks and really started to fail at the end of last week. Sunday morning, she passed away.

We called her Seven because we got her on our 7th anniversary. We'd have had her 3 years in August. She was a spunky little fish, super cute with telescopic eyes. We'll really miss her!

Didja watch da Idol last night? We saw part of it. To be honest, we've watched it this season without really liking anyone. I disliked a lot of folks (like that Gokey guy) and honestly don't care one way or the other about who wins (although I think Adam deserves it a little more than Kris).

the week is whizzing by for me. Short weeks always do, although I'm working Friday night and Saturday so it'll not be all that short in the end. I'll get some time off in lieu of working on the weekend so it's not bad at all, in fact, it was something I volunteered for. Next week, we may go up to Montreal for a day trip. It's been almost 2 years since we've been there and there are a couple of things we wanted to do and see and a day trip seemed like a good idea. I love Montreal. I love how pretty it is, and how cool it is and how you can function perfectly well without having to speak french. We have, however, been mocked (well our van has been mocked) for having Ontario plates on it but we just suck it up and don't take it personally!

No comments: