Thursday, May 21, 2009

skeptical


skeptical
Originally uploaded by Julep67
This morning on my way to work, the town in general, and campus specifically, felt spookily quiet. not sure if the nice weather has folks playing hooky and heading to the cottage today or if it was just me thinking it was quiet. Either way, it was pretty peaceful.

I say was because that stopped at around 9:30 a.m. when some guys showed up to weed whack the area outside my office window. Ever since 9:30 a.m., there has been some mechanical hum happening, at varying levels. Nice!

Despite the noise I'm having a good day, getting lots of stuff done, feeling organized for the weekend. these are all awesome things. What's not so awesome is the news I read this morning about Archie Andrews. Other than the obvious (trying to sell more comics), why would they marry off Archie? I'm thinking it could be a dream thing, like they do on soap operas. He'll not actually ask Betty or Veronica to marry him, it'll be a silly plot that doesn't go anywhere.

No comments: