Thursday, December 04, 2008

Prop 8 - The Musical

Partially, I blame being sick for basically the entire month of October, and then spending November recovering, for the way the time feels like it's just slipped away from me. Our neighbourhood had exploded in the past few days with all sort of holiday illumination. I like to have ours up by now but I've not gotten around to it yet. With the three dogs and me still feeling a little wonky, it's just not something I've been able to accomplish. Hopefully, by this time next week, I'll have some of it started and will feel a little more like I'm actually a part of the holiday season this year.

Of course, what would the holidays be without a little lovely music. Saw this over at Margaret Cho's blog and had to share!

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die

No comments: