Wednesday, December 10, 2008

call in gay!


gracie hangs
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Although I was not able to "Call In Gay" myself this morning, I support the initiative! Anytime you're taking a stand against hatred and intolerance, I'm there!!

We've been watching all of the goings on, south of the border, about the defeat of Prop 8 with much sadness. I think that it's pathetic that folks still have a problem with gay and lesbian couples wanting to get married. The religious groups just kill me. I mean, it's not like a gay couple who marries makes a straight couple less married. I'm always a little shocked by how ugly, cruel and hate-filled some so-called religious people become when someone tries to do something that they don't agree with. It's closed minded, mean spirited and down right childish.

Hopefully, things like "Day Without a Gay" will provide a much needed slap in the face to folks who seriously need it!

No comments: