Friday, October 24, 2008

excellence in napping


mark and sam
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I have taken many many naps over the past week and a bit. Many of them have been taken with Sam. He's the best napper. He waits until you're almost asleep and then he hops up on the bed and curls in around your feet. Sam is a natural little foot heater and he's made the past couple of days of being home alone less lonely.

Our lives have changed in a huge way since he's been here and I have a hard time remembering now what it was like to live in this house without him. I mean, I know that we didn't have baby gates up or bowls of food in the kitchen, or little toys all over the place but it's weird to imagine coming home and not finding him here.

Fortunately, he is usually here when we get home so I don't have to think about that right now.

No comments: