Thursday, October 02, 2008

I went to homecoming...

...and all I got was this lousy head cold.

Every single year, we work at Homecoming and we get a cold. I think that a couple of the girls in our office were getting it last week and then, over the weekend, just as I was getting ready to pack it in for the weekend, I got sick too.

Sucks huh?

It's a particularly nasty head cold. I went home from work early on Monday and then didn't make it in at all on Tuesday. Yesterday, I felt better than I do today. I don't know what's going on but I can't wait for it to be over. It's not as much as fun as you may have heard.

Mostly, what's bothering me is that my ears are plugged up. It's a horrible feeling and it's driving me bananas.

In other news, well, there isn't really any other news. We've just been working when we can, and sleeping when we can, trying to feel better. Oh yeah, I didn't mention that Mark also has it.

It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

No comments: