Tuesday, October 21, 2008

back


Grass Creek Park
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Mark went back to work this morning. He started a little later than he normally would because I let him sleep in (well, not "let" so much as didn't wake him up when I got up). For the first time in over a week, he had a good night's sleep last night. I'm not sure if he'll make it through a whole day but I think if he can get through a few hours, he'll feel better about that.

I'm still at home. Yesterday, we very literally did nothing. Once we got back from the drug store, we pretty much just vegged on the sofa or slept all day. I'd like to read or maybe do some little craft projects I have on the go but my concentration for that kind of thing is just not there. TV is about all that I can muster. Sad huh? I'm still blaming it on the oxygen deprivation.

No comments: