Wednesday, October 22, 2008

never met a puddle I didn't like

It got very chilly here over night last night. It was rainy and yucky all day yesterday and the house got kind of damp. This morning, we finally had to break down and turn the furnace on. I can't believe it, it seems a little early but the dampness in the house was bad. The temperature actually got down to around 15 which is too cold, especially when I'm home all day again today.

I've now been home for a week and am actually feeling better today than I have since I went to the doctor. I've taken the last of my meds and am now just resting up and taking it as easy as I can.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go back to work on Monday. The doctor really didn't want me going back until next Wednesday, after I'd seen her again but I think that by the end of the weekend, I'll feel well enough to go back. I do miss it, I miss the girls in my office and I feel really useless, just sitting around the house. Of course, I know I'm not even close to being 100% because I haven't been able to drag my butt off of the sofa to tidy up any of the mess I see (have you ever noticed how you really start to notice what needs to be done around the house when you're home sick?).

I'm still just taking things one day at a time. It's really all I can do right now.

No comments: