Wednesday, October 08, 2008

astroturf

A couple of weeks ago, a new field officially opened here on campus. It is the first field on our campus which has an artificial surface and it looks pretty cool. There is still a fair bit of work to be done around the perimeter of the field (it's been place atop a new underground parking garage which hasn't opened up yet. Every day when we drive by it, I marvel at the green-ness of it and of how brightly the letters glow on it. It'll be a little strange to see it green in a few weeks when everything else around here is either brown or grey.

In honour of the "astroturf," I felt like sharing this little clip from the Conchords. It's a song that was in my head all of last weekend and I probably drove Mark bananas asking "do you want my jumper bowie?"

No comments: