Friday, September 14, 2007

snoozing fish


snoozing fish
Originally uploaded by Julep67
When I was a kid, I used to really like "octopus's garden." I remember singing it a lot, at the time though, I have a feeling that the inspiration came more from sesame street and less from the beatles.

Sometimes, when I watch our fish, I hum the tune and sing along in my head (don't want to scare them cute fishies with my horrible singing now). They are cute and while they live in a tank and not "under the sea" I sing the tune anyway. Of course, I always think that fish live in the sea, rather than under the sea, cuz under the sea is all mucky and rocky and it's not easy to swim in rocks and muck.

However, to argue with Ringo would be not be a good thing, especially when he is the only cool beatle left!




No comments: