Thursday, September 20, 2007

more better

today was definitely more better than yesterday.

I feel drained though, tired. I think it's leftover from yesterday and I'm sure it'll pass. Work should be full out nutso busy for at least the next 6 weeks. Pacing is important, this is a long distance thing, not a sprint.

Because I think that Ms Winehouse is so very talented, I keep an eye out for news about her. So far, she's not become another cliched pop music casualty. I found this clip of her performing at the MOBO Awards last night. The Sun didn't have much good to say about her performance and, I'll admit that it was shakey in parts. Even still, a shakey Amy is so much better than all of the inter-changeable, high-gloss, over produced, cookie cutter pop starlettes around today. At least I think so anyway.

No comments: