Tuesday, August 09, 2005

happy birthday to you

Today is my mum's birthday. Due to schedule weirdness I didn't get to see her today but I'll see her on the weekend. Thinking about it now, we probably wouldn't have been able to do it anyway, we didn't get to see Joe tonight after work. Mark picked me up and we came straight home. The poor guy is feeling really crappy again. It's another bout with heat stroke we think.

I talked to him mid-day and he was feeling very sick. Business was slow so I suggested that he stay home and get some fluids into him, have a nap, and just chill out. We had a small dinner of salad and a sandwich and he's definitely feeling better now. Hopefully in the morning, he'll be up to going to work.

Other than Mark feeling yucky and it being my mum's birthday, there isn't much to report. Work has been really busy the past two days. It's a good kind of busy though, the days are going quickly. I don't always feel like I'm accomplishing much at times but, when I look at it, I actually am. Funny how that goes huh??

No comments: